Resort Lifestyle Communities is currently accepting applications for a Facilities Coordinator to assist the Corporate Director of Safety and Maintenance in a variety of initiatives while embracing the opportunity to support Community teams through various department programs.
This role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Administrative: database management, biweekly budget reporting, maintaining proper and up to date documentation, point of contact for national account services and billing.
- Warranty and Repair Coordination: new warranty requests, receive warranty and repair calls from community locations, dispatch and coordinate vendors, monitor vendor quality.
- New Community Openings: ordering necessary supplies, scheduling service partners, processing invoices.
- Compliance: entry of compliance related inspections and tasks into database, reporting and validation of completion.
- Energy and Utility Management: investigate equipment rebate opportunities, seek opportunities to lower utility operating costs.
Our full-time employees receive excellent benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
Here’s what we are looking for in the right candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience as a coordinator or closely related position in a Facilities Management and/or Construction environment.
- Must be exceedingly well organized and detail-oriented, able to handle multiple priorities concurrently, strong project management skills.
- Able to initiate and maintain positive vendor/subcontractor relations while holding them accountable to RLC standards.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in priorities and follow up to ensure tasks are completed.
- Working from our Home Office in Lincoln, Nebraska or remotely from the Dallas/Fort Worth area is preferred but there is potential to work remotely within other markets where we have Communities located.
Does this opportunity speak to you? If so, we invite you to apply now to begin the process!